Tuesday, December 8, 2009

More Than Once Fifths Disease 11 Weeks Pregnant And Exposed To Fifths Disease. Anyone With Positive Outlooks??

11 weeks pregnant and exposed to fifths disease. Anyone with positive outlooks?? - more than once fifths disease

I am in my week 11 and my son spent the weekend at home with their parents came home with a rash on the cheek. I call the doc and he told me he finished fifth. So, like any other Parinas mother-to-be, I called my gynecologist and not an investigation of the mine. It seems that all read what you, pretty bad news.The Doc said after the rash appears and is not contagious, but it is the week before the rash appears. Well, my son's spring break for the school and took vacation time to spend a week with him. It was the week before the outbreak. It is a great love and I am very afraid that the child may be affected. I could not) the loss of a newborn child (miscarriage in January. I was on blood tests, but unfortunately I have to wait 5-10 days for the results. If someone has been through this ... Please, I need some kind of positive. Does it really take so long to get back to the search results?

No comments:

Post a Comment