Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ar 15 Cleaning Kit AR-10 How Reliable Are They In Bad Conditions?

AR-10 how reliable are they in bad conditions? - ar 15 cleaning kit

With a view to buying an AR-10, probably a dealer or a gun Armalight for all (self-defense, hunting, etc. Zombie Attack). I want the AR-10-15's because of the power of 308th Many people have suggested an AR-style rifles for accuracy and reliability, and because the "to" guns go for the U.S. military to be good.

The only negative I've heard of users of RA, both civilian and military, is that when it goes under the earth, that is terribly flawed. I wonder if anyone has any information on this topic. I know that behave in an orderly and regular cleaning of most weapons is true, but if I was in the woods for several weeks without a cleaning kit are caught would be in trouble with an AR? If so, would not recommend a single alternative to the Offer or below $ 2,500 for the same or similar braking performance and tactical options for accessories (rails for light and optics, etc.)?

PS
I really want to stay away from the family Kalashnikov. I heard many storiesSelf-defense will be the loss of the negative stigma of firearms by its history of using "other side" in many conflicts that our country in the last half century and more. However, I think the AK and its variants and clones are excellent and reliable firearms.

No comments:

Post a Comment